Mar 20, 2011

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood



I just finished it and i actually liked it a lot. I think it lacks a bit, story-wise, but the atmosphere is good as usual and there are a lot (and i mean A LOT) sidemissions to do that are well designed. The plattforming sequences are a bit improved in this one and dont feel as boring and forced as in AC 2. But, like i said, the story feels kinda emotionless and the ending is just horrible, but i dont want to spoiler anything here...


Overall a good game, but not as good as AC 2 in my opinion, and even though the side missions are well-designed, they dont really motivated me to finish them all after playing through the main story, which is really short compared to AC 1 & 2.

I´d still recommend it. And heres a nice gameplay video:


1 comment: